February 03, 2005
2005 Enterprise Risk Management Symposium
The 3rd Annual Premier Global Event on ERM...
...Where Cutting Edge Theory Meets State of the Art Practice.
The 2005 ERM SYMPOSIUM FEATURES:
- An exceptional opportunity for financial service industry and corporate risk professionals to broaden their skills
- Over 30 sessions presented by top industry professionals on the latest developments in ERM, risk management strategies, modeling, risk metrics, and capital management, among other topics
- General sessions featuring chief risk officers and top risk management experts offering their perspectives on key risk issues facing many organizations
- Interdisciplinary insights into the risk issues common to corporates, banking, asset management, insurance houses, and others
- Special interest tracks allowing participants to choose sessions that fit their specific interests
- ERM Essentials for Decision Makers Workshop (offered separately on May 1, prior to the conference) for senior managers who want to become better acquainted with the scope and goals of ERM
Who should attend:
THE 2005 ERM SYMPOSIUM TARGETS ALL RISK MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONALS, INCLUDING:
- Chief risk officers
- Chief financial officers
- Chief actuaries
- Risk managers
- Investment professionals
- ALM practitioners
- Actuaries interested or practicing in risk management roles
By providing extensive opportunities for interaction with faculty and peers, this symposium is ideal for learning more about current and emerging risk management trends and practices, as well as keeping up to speed with the latest ERM developments.
The 2005 ERM Symposium is sponsored by:
The Society of Actuaries, the Casualty Actuarial Society and the Professional Risk Managers' International Association.
For more information go to http://www.ermsymposium.org
Posted by Tom Troceen